Services| Golf | Camping and
fishing | Winter and fall activities | Local
Our area is made up of vibrant, busy communities. Not only do
businesses and schools provide essential services, but each
community has a
lively recreational and cultural life. This is thanks largely to
in each community who organize fowl suppers, curling bonspiels,
and many other events and programs.
communities of St.
Edam, Glaslyn, and Thunderchild First Nation
essential services. Each community has a Kindergarten to Grade 12
only do students receive a solid education, but they also have a
participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
The towns offer essential services such as grocery stores,
building supply stores, mechanics, beauty salons, banking,
restaurants, and much more. Local business directories for St. Walburg, Turtleford, Glaslyn
and Edam are
There are several golf
45 minutes of Turtleford, including:
- Mervin and District Golf Club. Nine holes, grass greens,
- Blueberry Hill, Turtle Lake. Eighteen holes, grass
greens, burger stand.
- Brightsand Lake Regional Park. Nine holes, sand greens.
- Eagle Ridge Golf Course, St. Walburg. Nine holes, grass
greens, pro shop,
and a clubhouse.
- Jackfish Lodge Golf and Conference Centre, Jackfish Lake.
grass greens, conference centre, pro-shop.
- Little Loon Regional Park Golf Club, Glaslyn. Nine holes,
- Aquadeo Beach Resort and Golf Course. Nine holes, grass
- Meota Golf Club, Jackfish Lake. Nine holes, grass greens,
Many of the courses offer course memberships or affordable
fees. For more
information on golf courses in Saskatchewan, visit www.saskgolf.ca.